10 Fun Gossip from Nolan's Tenet Behind the Scenes

In the past two days, the three protagonists of "Tenet" took a group of photos on "EW". At the same time, they were interviewed and talked about a lot of behind-the-scenes. What interesting things happened when shooting Tenet? Here we list 10 Fun Gossip from Nolan's Tenet Behind the Scenes:

1. Nolan, 49, built one of the largest location shooting locations in film history of all time for the new film "Tenet".

2. Tenet is still a very mysterious movie. In the interview, the producer concealed most of the basic issues, and even the trailer that was previously exposed was known as "not spoiler".

But what is certain is that this movie has great casts. Starring actors include Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debitsky, John David Washington, Depot Cappadia, Kleimans Posey, and Kenneth Branagh, who had collaborated in Dunkirk. The producer also said, "This will be an epic action movie that evolved from the history of spy warfare in the world."

3. Affected by the epidemic, the film schedule was also extended from July 17 to July 31, which is one week after the release of "Mulan". Although everything is still unknown, but if these two films will have a better box office market, it will undoubtedly be a stimulant for the film market.

4. How strict is the confidentiality of this movie?

Robert Pattinson said that when he firstly met the director in 2019, he didn't even know they were meeting for an audition. They chatted for three hours and finally the director suddenly said: "Oh, I actually wrote a script recently..."

Another male actor, 35-year-old John David Washington has a similar experience. "I talked to Nolan about everything, my childhood, my family, our fanatical complex...just didn't talk about this movie."

5. The actress Elizabeth Debitsky said that she was taken to a small closed room and read the script herself. It feels amazing, like what mysterious club was suddenly invited to.

6. Why is Nolan's confidentiality so strong? He stated that it was because he had been preparing this project for too long, and it took six to seven years to write the script alone.

So he is familiar with everything.

7. The film was shot in seven countries, including India, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Estonia and the United Kingdom.

(In fact, you don't need to run around, you can solve all this with special effects.)

But Nolan is a famous "location shooting demon", and he believes that this is what gives the film a very different texture.

8. The film took seven weeks to film in Estonia alone-and this time has exceeded the total shooting time of many films. They also completed an amazing car chase in Estonia.

Robert Pattinson said: "I thought I didn't need to do any stunts, but I didn't expect to make a bunch of them." But he was quite cool. If it is in other director's movies, they will let professional stunt actors do this. But Nolan encouraged them to play in person, so Pattinson let himself go.

——This also shows once again that Nolan is a real shot madman, and he really pursues real scenes.

9. To what extent has Nolan's pursuit of truth reached? There was a scene where he needed to blow up a plane. He didn’t even want to blow up a plane model, but borrowed an old Boeing 747 plane and then blasted it.

10. Therefore, the producer originally thought that the film would need to produce 700-1000 visual effect lenses, but the final number is much smaller than this.

I havn't seen any Pattinson movie since the Twilight
I am expecting Tenet due to the confidence for Nolan's work
However, considering Leonardo and Bale, I think it will be a great movie, but lack of great characters