Action Comedy Film My Spy (2020) Review: A slightly boring "Leon"

Anna

The action comedy film My Spy (2020), directed by Chris Bender, has been released in April. After a month airing, the film My Spy only scored 6.2/10 points on IMDb. Compared with the famous film Leon (1984), the combination of little girl and tough guy is no stranger to us but kind of boring. Jean Reno has created a classic for us and it's hard to say how flattering Batista is to follow.

film Leon (1984)

The first half of the film My Spy is OK, but the conflict and contrast of the plot are not strong enough, especially that Batista and the little girl can't make me have more resonance, not as interesting as his technical partner. And the movie for the emotional drama is on the little girl his mother, the whole logic seems unreasonable.

Action Comedy Film My Spy (2020)

The only thing that makes me feel good is Batista's going to school as a special fire, which is a little provocative and makes people feel warm.

The appearance of the latter half of the villain directly pulls the whole play into a boring situation, with plain dialogue, no turbulent narration and a few well-known laughs. It doesn't look good at all.

The only bright spot of My Spy (2020) is to meet the girl's desire of never looking back from the explosion. The tank car was exploded. The two people's playing cool can make people smile.

Action Comedy Film My Spy (2020)

Generally speaking, My Spy (2020) is a popcorn movie that you can have fun when you are bored. As long as you don't care why a CIA agent can't handle the details of a little girl when he's exposed. Of course, My Spy (2020) a warm comedy. You don't need to watch it with rigorous logic. Don't think about the reason why the man likes the little girl's mother, why the little girl is not afraid of being monitored, why the bad guys fail inexplicably, everything is needed by the plot! Although it's not believable that a little girl plays a spy around, it's still very interesting. It's just a movie to watch and relax when people don't want to think!