Amazon Fire TV Cube using experience and pros&cons

Stefani

Amazon's Fire TV Cube case showcases some features of the device, including Alexa voice intelligence, remote voice control, 4K HD, HDR high tolerance, infrared remote control support, dual Dolby, high-performance CPU, Bluetooth support, and 802.11AC support.

The package box contains instructions, 2 no. 7 batteries, remote control, power adapter, Cube body, external 100 MB RJ45 extension and external infrared extension. In my opinion, the external RJ45 only supports 100M, which is the only defect of the hardware index. After all, no matter how fast the wireless, there is no cable stability.

Amazon Fire TV Cube using experience and pros&cons

User Experience

In the first setting, there was a phenomenon of losing 5Ghz band WIFI, that is, just connected to the home 5G SSID, it was disconnected in a second and only 2.4G SSID could be searched, but the reboot still failed. You can only restore factory Settings in system Settings. At this time, it is found that there is no small hard Reset button on Cube. I do not know how to Reset the box if there is something wrong with the system software and it cannot be operated.

Conclusion

After a day of use, here are some of the pros and cons of the 2019 Amazon Fire TV Cube

Advantages:
  • Support double dolby, HDR, Google framework, Netflix and so on very comprehensive.
  • High hardware configuration and smooth operation.
  • All kinds of apps are highly compatible with the ecosystem customized by Amazon. It comes in handy.
  • Alexa has a high recognition rate, and the bottleneck lies in my English level. A review of 2019 Amazon Fire TV Cube

Disadvantages:
  • The network interface must be external, but also only support 100 megabytes.