BenQ V7050i Laser Projector

Yuusuf15

Previously, we looked at the ultra-short-throw projectors and considered discussing the JMGO 01 projector. Today, we will be looking at another high-quality short-throw projector, which is the BenQ V7050i laser projector. Let us have a BenQ V7050i review and see if it is the right fit for you, or you should turn it down.

BenQ V7050i projector.jpg

The BenQ V7050i is a short-throw projector that satisfies your display need and gives you the best experience. It is designed to be screenless, so you won’t need to get a screen to use this ultra-short-throw projector. The projector comes in a package containing an android streaming stick, two remote controllers for the android TV. It also comes with a power cable for your laser projector and batteries to use for both remotes.
It has a motorized cover that opens when powered on and helps protect the lens from dust. The projector is also designed with sensors, speakers at each side, and ports behind it. It has HDMI ports with one for the android TV stick, Rsd-232, a USB SPDIF port behind. The feet beneath the projector are adjustable, and it has two rulers behind to help with distance measurement.

laser projector.jpg

The BenQ V7050i supports 4k resolutions without the need to scale it down, making it great for your gaming too. It gives you a display size between 70 and 120 inches and with a brightness of 2500 lumens. BenQ V7050i is 3D compatible, supports HDR10, weighs just 22 lbs. and lasts for about 20000 hours. You can also get your screen alignment info in the user manual if you plan to use one with it.

Compared to many other projectors, the BenQ V7050i has more high-end specs and will give you an enjoyable experience. Take your movie or gaming to the next level with this high-quality ultra-short-throw projector.