BenQ W1070+ wireless projector unboxing and using review

Wyatt21

Since I gave my desktop computer to my family last year , I only have one notebook left, and the screen is too small, so I got the idea to buy a projecor. I originally thought it was less than $500 . a lot of reviews said the micro-investment is not good, and most of them are 720P. In the sense i tend to increase the budget and directly 1080P. First of all, the brand, the selection range is relatively well-known BENQ, Epson and other brands. sony ’s things are good,but my idea is to increase the [point] budget, Epson ’s popular TW5XXX series, BENQ is the W1070 series. According to the situation of the bedroom, lifting is unrealistic for me and needs to be easy to move, so the side shot of BENQ W1070 + deeply attracted me

unboxing

The following is the official unpacking, first open the top of the box ...The protection is quite good

This is everything

Limited location, can only be placed on the left hand side of the bed (left hand of the bed? )

Since it can be thrown sideways, you do n’t have to worry about screen distortion when you put this angle, however ...

Measured

The effect of pulling curtains during the day (that is, ordinary curtains, um , I mean it is not a special blackout curtain )

The following is the effect of watching a movie at night, 18G interstellar crossing, connected to HDMI to watch through a laptop .

The overall effect is still very good

Except for this situation

A large area of dark color (not pure black) on the edge will make the extra projections very obvious , and it can only be tolerated for side projection . Valuable friends can't use 3D for side projections, so they didn't experiment. Later, watching 3D movies can only be centered .

to sum up

This projector is still very good for its short focus , my distance should be three meters, the projection size is about 100 ~ 110 inches the side projection function also allows W1070 + to adapt to more complex environments, and the built-in speakers are also enough for fungus.

Advantages:
1. Side projection, you can move to the place you need at any time without lifting, there should be applause here .

2. The brightness is unexpectedly good, and you can watch it normally even if you close the curtains during the day .

3. Comes with a speaker, if there is no requirement for sound quality, it is very convenient .

Disadvantages:

1. It is a pity that the side projection cannot see 3D .

2. The heat is relatively high, summer is coming, especially when it is placed next to it, it is simply a stove , but when the temperature is higher in the future, the air conditioning may be relieved .

I mainly use it in the bedroom now, I do n’t plan to use curtains in the future, and it is enough for me to cast the wall ( in fact, the color of the wall is not white, a little bit pink ), the price within 6000, my request is not much Not at this price can be solved ) You can get a good movie watching experience without fixing it. The most important thing is that compared with other similar grades that only meet the side shot, this is enough to become my only choice .