Bloodborne beginner's guide: Amelia Boss gameplay

BladeW

The Aries girl in Bloodborne, Amelia, is definitely one of the most difficult bosses to deal with in the early game. Together with the priest, this guy became two adorable killers in Bloodborne. Countless adorable new killers were persuaded in front of Aries, so how should Aries fight?

Agent Amelia:

This BOSS, commonly known as the Aries BOSS or the Wolf Girl BOSS, compared to the previous BOSS, it is not a little bit rarer, and many hunters are dismissed here. I believe that all old hunters are not unfamiliar with this guy, and I have played many times before finding a suitable method to kill him, hereby share.

First of all, get familiar with her skills. When she is far away, she will jump and pray for heavy hammers with both hands. This trick has a long-range effect. Be careful. Behind you, her right hand (the left we see) will frequently swing in a large area. Hit, or grab down, pay attention, when the hammer hits the ground, she will also attach a lift, so don’t think it’s a good time to attack. In addition to these big moves, she also has many small moves, like small-scale elbows. , Or what, so if you fight her close, it is almost impossible not to get hurt, and it is easy to lose blood.

And after hitting a certain level, she will madly catch forwards. At this time, she must keep her distance to avoid. Fortunately, the field is big enough this time, and when her life drops to a low level, she will stand in place to heal. , This can be interrupted, it must be interrupted.

To fight this BOSS, if you use the normal method to dodge the attack, don't be greedy of the knife, and sharpen it slowly, then you will really see the ghost, and it will cause you all kinds of collapse, because she has too many small moves and you dodge the big attack. Maybe it's a small move, and then I haven't reacted to it, so I don't have a face. It's very difficult to play, the efficiency is very low, and the technical requirements are very high. I have never played like this anyway.

However, after repeating it a few times, I thought of a way to fight her head-on. Since blood loss cannot be avoided, I would use blood sucking instead. My style of play is like this. I fight her close and dodge her attack at first. Later, when I found an opportunity, I used the long-handled axe's charge R2, which caused a lot of damage. It was inevitable to be hit during this period, but it could be sucked back, so the blood damage was not unacceptable.

Pay attention to her hammering and frantic forward thrusts. These must be avoided. At other times, it will be hard. No matter how much, when her blood is less than normal, it is best to keep her blood volume more than 90%, or she will Worried about being lost by her in seconds, finding a chance is a set of charge R2. Even if she regains her blood, it is the same. It can interrupt her blood rebirth and cause harm. Sometimes she will pounce on the ground to catch her breath. R1, or R2 is still charged, anyway, the damage is not low.