Bright Memory: Infinite is coming to Xbox Series X!

reality

At Microsoft's Xbox Series X games live event, Bright Memory: Infinite debuted with a new teaser. The official announcement is that the game will be ported to the Xbox Series X console after the PC version is developed.

Bright Memory: Infinite is a brand new combination of a first-person shooter and an action game. Players can combine different skills and abilities in the game to launch a series of dazzling attacks. Bright Memory: Infinite is set in the year 2036 in a chaotic and futuristic metropolis. A phenomenon that scientists can't explain has emerged in the global sky. The paranormal science research organization (SRO) sent agents to different areas to investigate the mysterious phenomenon. They soon discover that there are two worlds behind these events, and that a dusty history will be uncovered.

The producer said:

In I was in the first 15 games, in order to make the game look Bright eye I joined the XBOX LOGO at the end of the game video, now eight years after Microsoft formally invite my game to join partners, all of this makes me feel happy, but under pressure, believe that the video released after there will be a lot of players around the world to notice the Bright Memory: Infinite ", I will try to do the game well and bring everyone.

Bright Memory: Infinite Screenshot

This press release will require a first-person firearm combat demonstration, so it will be similar to the actual computer demos announced two months ago, with more on the plot and characters in the coming months. Due to the overseas epidemic, we haven't got the development machine yet. This demonstration was recorded with unreal 4.25 supporting the next generation version. In the video, the screen was optimized in strict accordance with the performance of the host.

Bright Memory: Infinite Screenshot

Efficiency in order to let the player more intuitive understanding of the game, we had to temporarily around 13 tflops floating point performance tested in graphics performance, on 4 k resolution without open ray tracing the Bright Memory: Infinite "frame rate most runtime performance for an average of 90 frames, that doesn't include a host of VRS variable rate (coloring) and dynamic resolution technology, believe in the Xbox Series X can actually can achieve better performance.

Bright Memory: Infinite is currently at a development schedule of about 40% and is expected to be completed by the end of 2020. Xbox Series X will be ported after the PC version is completed. All players who buy Bright Memory on STEAM/GOG will be eligible for PC renewal and upgrade for free.