Cheap Hompow Mini Projector: pros and cons, things should be paid attention

Bread Pitt

Is cheap mini projector worth buying? Many professional sites may tell you "all cheap models are junk", however, there are some time we need a little upgrade our home theater or bedroom with a low budget- there is just no need to spend thousands of dollars on the projector. Today we want to talk about the new best seller on Amazon of mini projector - Hompow Mini Video Projector.

Hompow

Customer Rating4.4 out of 5 stars
Price$129.98
ShippingFREE Shipping
Connectivity TechnologyHDMI,VGA,USB, AV, TF Card, TV BOX, 1080P Supported
Display TechnologyLCD
Image Contrast Ratio2000:01
Item Dimensions7.30 x 5.80 x 2.80 inches
Item Weight2.17 lbs
Resolution1080P Supported

Hompow Mini Projector Customer Reviews:

1. It is a projector that I did not know that I would wait to open it, quality is “medium” the truth is not bad for what you pay for it, has many tickets to be able to project and the software is easy to use.

What very bad is the brightness of projection, in reality you need to have a dark place to be able to see it well, with a little light you lose a lot of sharpness and you do not manage to see well. It is for completely home use to watch a movie in the afternoon, or project your travel plans or photos in a dark place. In an office in broad daylight you do NOT see and do NOT distinguish the letters correctly.

2. Really don't like how big it is - not clear projection and there is a very short power cord with connections that only work for the legacy world. Also, having trouble getting the seller to allow me to return it. Not a good experience.

3. This is my first projector.
The speaker is terrible but I didn’t expect anything great. But I mean with my fan or ac on or any movement I can’t hear it. But I can connect my speaker through aux chord. Can’t see it under light unless it’s indirect sunlight. Once I turn my lights it’s gone.
The interface is fine. Easy to get through nothing special.
I think for the price idk if I could expect more.

4. For the price, I did not expect this projector to be as good as it is. The picture quality would definitely be better on a real screen, as opposed to the sheet we are using. But the projector itself is flawless.

Lennon

My wife and I bought this after our TV took a dump, and being that we don’t watch a lot of tv, and there wasn’t really a practical place for one in our rental, we decided to take a chance on a small, cheap projector. It’s easy to setup, easy to navigate, and everything is clearly labeled.

If you’re expecting a theater quality experience in this price range, you’re dreaming, but for a fun movie night in a dark room or outside with family or friends, this is a perfect choice for under $100.

Venus

I think it is a great projector works great and comes with remote and it works right out the box just installed some batteries and it worked no need to program it and also it works with firestick which is a plus going to be using it to watch movies with the family out back

EmmaStone

Don’t waste your money. Biggest POS out there.

This is the biggest let down of the year. I bought this for my daughters birthday party, Only to find out you need a special adapter for an iPhone. I bought it the next day, and now every show we try and watch has a ‘restricted’ setting and will not allow us to watch it in projector mode. Don’t waste your money. I’m done. I hate this product. I have tried multiple things to make it work and find value for our family, but NOTHING works. Do NOT buy this product. It’s not worth it.