Vizio How to determine whether a TV is with good quality and low price or not?

Bread Pitt

For TV, what is 'good quality and low price'? People's sensitivity to different indicators of images is different. I hope you will not be misled by consumerism. Not everyone needs High end products. TV is purely a content consumption product, just for entertainment.

Size does matter
Factors of good quality and low price TV

People 's most obvious perception of TV / display is the "TV size" , even if I don't need to cite the paper, no one will come out to refute. The larger the TV, the greater the immersion, just like watching movies on your mobile phone and watching IMAX in a movie theater. Putting two TVs together, a 40-inch TV and a 65-inch TV, anyone with a normal IQ can tell.

However, there are extremes in the manufacture of TV panels with good quality and low price. 40, 55, 65 This size is the economical size that the market has now verified. TVs larger than 65 inches will create a sharp increase in the marginal cost, reflected in the price is huge prices.

The best TV seller with good quality and low price in American is VIZIO. Its biggest feature is also its large size; as it sells better and better, it has also started to make QLED TVs since last year (of course it is a direct panel!). Are you really confident that Xiaomi will not produce QLED in the future?
Individuals have a private goods, as long as they have a living room, it is good to buy a 65-inch TV in 19 years without brains (no rebuttal here)
TV Border width, the narrower, the more 'advanced'

The wider the bezel, the cheaper the TV. Looking at the front, you can feel the uncomfortable feeling that the frame gives you at a glance. Of course, because the distance of the TV will be slightly longer, then the "very narrow border" will give people a feeling of being close to "no border". But if you want to make a narrow bezel design, it will also increase the cost. In 2019, high-end TVs tend to develop very narrow bezels. Sony, Samsung, all have related products with good quality and low price.

Display brightness

No training is needed for 300nit, 1000nit, 2000nit TV, anyone can see it at a glance. The most intuitive advantage of high brightness is that it can be seen clearly during the day . I do n’t think I need to explain it at all? I ca n’t even see it, so I started to talk about color reproduction. How accurate is this?

The second advantage is to make the brightest part of the TV brighter and improve the contrast . However, the current TV manufacturers are simply unscrupulous businesses. If the TV brightness does not reach 1000nits, dare to say that they support HDR10?

Advertising

The cost on the hardware can be offset by advertisements, but the advertisements really affect the look and feel. From the start of the TM, there are advertisements, and even advertisements in the menu. But ordinary people may care more about the large screen, and it doesn't matter if you have a little advertising. Besides, you can buy members to advertise, right?

8K, 10bit, HDR and any indicators do not matter

In 2019, it is already more difficult to buy a TV that is not 4K, so to speak, is there still a TV that seems to display poorly