How to get Disney plus on Samsung TV?

RickyT

Usually, you can find Disney plus on the app store. If you can not find it, maybe it's not compatable with your tv version

RickyT

There is how to download and install Emotn Store, for reference:

Linsesa

download Emotn Store to have a try
yes, it works, I found Disney plus on Emotn Store and it works well with my Samsung TV.

Disney plus.png

Elliot

I'm in the U.S. and the disney+ app wouldn't open on my Samsung tv so I deleted the app, went to reinstall and it was gone from the apps. We have to watch it on firestick now. To install Disney Plus on your Amazon Fire TV, go to Apps, Search for “Disney” using Alexa or navigate to Entertainment and open it. You can either sign-up/sign in through the App, download it over your WiFi or Ethernet connection and then sign-up/sign in OR get help from a trusted source like this one that will guide you through the process and have you watch a few commercials before entering.

Last edited:

Ping

I'm in the U.S. and the disney+ app wouldn't open on my samsung tv so I deleted the app, went to reinstall and it was gone from the apps. We have to watch it on roku now.
So sad to hear that... but I found that Emotn Store really solves this problem. I heard that it's a bit like a cracked version, not affected by the TV model. You can try to see if it can help you get back Disney Plus.

From my experience, you can download the apk to a USB flash disk and insert it into the Samsung TV and install it. if it doesn't work, go to the website(app.emotn.com) to install it through the Downloader.