How to-OnePlus TV connect PS4 Pro on HDR mode

Nike Kidman

How to deal with the problem when your playsation (PS4/PS4 pro) connecting OnePlus TV and showing an error of "TV does not support HDR"? As is shown in the OnePlus TV official claim, OnePlus TV suoports HDR function, which means we could get things right. So if you see the error, please follow the following steps:

1. Check if the HDR function on PS4 pro is ON
  2. Go to Settings>Picture>Video format Options
  3. Change the HDMI format: Settings >Inputs >HDMI Connection >Enhanced.

How to-OnePlus TV connect PS4 Pro on HDR mode

If you select "adjust HDR" option in PS4 Pro settings, OnePlus TV might show "Your TV does not support HDR". Also if you see video output stats, under HDR status "not supported"; even in-game settings, the HDR would still be shown grayed out.

In conclusion, if you are switch the ps4 HDMI input, push the 'Options' button shortly. four options may appear, including Inputs, Picture, Sound and CEC. Go to CEC, scroll to bottom and change the HDMI 2.0 Setting > Signal Format to 'Enhanced Format". Your ps4 would detect the HDR now.

Wyatt21

Settings <Inputs< HDMI Connection < Enhanced worked for me, HDR is now working fine.

But in Netflix(ps4-pro), Dolby Vision is still not enabled (Tested on "Our Planet" Series)

Venus

Settings <Inputs< HDMI Connection < Enhanced worked for me, HDR is now working fine.

But in Netflix(ps4-pro), Dolby Vision is still not enabled (Tested on "Our Planet" Series)
Ps4 Pro does not support Dolby Vision.... It only supports HDR10. You need both the Input and Output devices to support Dolby Vision for it to work. It clearly shows HDR and not dolby vision on "Our Planet".

Dramaqueen

Ps4 Pro does not support Dolby Vision.... It only supports HDR10. You need both the Input and Output devices to support Dolby Vision for it to work. It clearly shows HDR and not dolby vision on "Our Planet".
Yea... I faced this too. There's no solution for now. I have informed the team the same. Hopefully they will resolve in the next update.