How to pair the projector remote control?

LLLisa

The remote control of the projector is divided into two types: Bluetooth and infrared. The remote control needs to be paired when the smart projector is turned on for the first time. At the same time, in the subsequent use process, the remote control will also fail. The following describes the pairing methods of the two remote controls respectively.

Bluetooth remote control pairing

Method 1: Long press the home button and the menu button

① The remote control needs to be placed within 10 cm of the device,
②Then press the "Menu button" and "Home button" together,
③Let go after the indicator light on the upper left of the remote control flashes, and the Bluetooth pairing is completed after the beep sound.

Bluetooth remote control pairing.jpg

Method 2: Long press the home button and the return button

①Place the remote control within 10cm of the XGIMI projector,
②Press the "Back" button and the "Home" button at the same time, the indicator light on the remote control flashes quickly and then goes out, release the button.

Infrared remote control pairing

Traditional projectors are generally infrared remote controls, such as BenQ and Epson brands. The remote controls of this type of projector do not require additional pairing and are ready to use.

Infrared remote control pairing.jpg

Quisktv

My projector remote control just happened to be malfunctioning, then I found this post. The problem has been solved successfully, thanks!

LLLisa

My projector remote control just happened to be malfunctioning, then I found this post. The problem has been solved successfully, thanks!
If the Bluetooth remote control fails, check if it is caused by insufficient battery power before pairing.