Impressive Detail in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild

Stefani

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is more humanized than I thought.

In the end of the moor, a horse alive in the field can be tamed by a link as a mount. Of course, when he tried to get on the back of his horse, he would be stomped by them or thrown off their backs. If link is successful, you can stroke the horse's mane on the back of the horse, or feed him an apple. But that's not what I'm talking about today. It's the story of one of my horses. In the game is about 15 hours, I in the east Queen plateau caught a blue with cream spots horse.

At first I just wanted to grab a transport on the road so that I could explore the southeast lab quickly. But when I ran into a couple of goblins on the road, this guy offered to help me attack goblins... For I had only just arrived at it, and I had not gone to the stable to log on to it. So it's not my horse. But it helped me, and that touched me a little. So he named himself Murara and decided to wait and register him in the stable. But he and I soon got into trouble on the southeast coast.

This is right here, and if you look at the contour line you can see that this is a terrace that's not touching the top or the bottom. In fact, a horse will refuse to go down where the fall is particularly large. But it was raining and somehow we both slipped down. The platform and the lower edge are exactly a contour line. Murara couldn't get down at all.

I wanted to just walk away, but link was unbound and could leave at any time. But considering that Murara had helped me when he met goblin, I was a little reluctant to leave. Although unlogged horses are likely to refresh after link leaves, there is no need for feeding in the rest of the wilderness. But I always felt that if link left, the horse would starve to death on this lofty terrace... I rode Murara up and down the steep slope, often stopping after two steps. It will refuse to advance on the slope and will have to find its way again. But after more than half an hour's effort, we were just feet away from the exit.

It was just over two metres from the grass above. But the last part of the road is almost vertical... No matter what Angle I tried to chase her away, Murara refused to go up. I was just trying to see if I could get out of this. After more than half an hour of hard work I was completely unwilling to give up the horse.

It doesn't take a second for Link to climb this part of the road, but it's the difference between life and death for the horse. But there was no way to ride it up, and I went up the hill to look down. And then... It suddenly occurred to me that animals can exert their greatest potential under the influence of desire. But it's just a game... But there is a saying that a dead horse is a living horse, and that is just right. What a long time it's taken! Then I put three apples at the exit. Then! Murara it! Just stretch out your neck, slowly, slowly, from that slope of more than seventy degrees!

You made me shocked,The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild

Last edited: