Is there any movie you would highly recommend for everyone?

Weppera

I have watched almost all the classic and high rated movies now and would like to recommend the following 6 movies to everyone. Those movies discussed the life philosophy, about who you want to be and where could you go and what really matters in our lives.

Nuovo Cinema Paradiso (1988)

If you don't walk out, you will think this is the world. A story about growth, about love, and about the pursuit of life. It is everyone's childhood, everyone's hometown, and everyone's first love. It is the memories and feelings that accompany each other until death, permeating the blood and soul. How to walk in life, how to complete it, comes in various natural forms. But Efedo knew that his life was confined to a small place and did not open up new fields. He knew that such a life was meaningless. So he told Toto to leave here and not come back to find your own paradise.

Malèna (2000)

"I rode on the bike and pedaled desperately, as if I was trying to escape the innocent feelings of my youth. Later, in my life, I loved many women. In the hug they asked me if I would remember them, but that one I loved the most never asked me..." I think every man has a Malena in his heart. She exists in the youthful memory of hormonal restlessness, and her beauty is suffocating and irresistible. Beauty is the source of innocence, the source of lust, but it is also the source of sin.

Dead Poets Society (1989)

"I stepped into the jungle because I want life to be meaningful. I want to live deep, absorb all the essence of life, and defeat everything that is not life, lest when my life ends, I find that I have never lived." Teacher‘s unique philosophical thinking makes the students have a strong resonance. Instead of following the steps, they begin to learn to think, seek, and pursue their inner desires. Even in violation of school regulations, they ran into the cave to sing poetry and set up a death poets society...

Whiplash (2014)

"I'd rather drink and take drugs. I would die at the age of 34 and become a topic on other people's tables. I would not live to be 90 years old, but no one remembers me!" The world never treats people who work hard. Hardworking never means you will be successful. But knowing that you are working hard is the motivation to live in this mediocre world.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)

A century-long personal epic, a love spanning time, sailing against the current in the long river of time, will take the audience to experience the joy of life and the pain of death from the opposite level. What would life be like if the clockwise direction went retrograde?

The Bucket List (2007)

Use the few remaining time to burn the entire life. A movie full of life philosophy. The two old men traveled all over the world. After breakfast in Paris, they immediately went to Hong Kong for lunch, then went to the Great Wall to ride motorcycles, parachuted with urine bags, crazy racing... Pursuing the life of their hearts is the most relieved...