Is YABER 1080P Projector worth buying? Pros and Cons from User Reviews

EmmaStone

The YABER Native 1080P Projector is catching many netizens' eyes recently. As an projector with native 1080p resolution0, the YABER Native 1080P Projector provides "remarkable 6800 lumens bright and high dynamic contrast ratio of 8000:1" as it claims. However, Is the YABER 1080P Projector really good? Here we could find out:

YABER Native 1080P Projector

YABER Native 1080P Projector
Features6800 Lux Upgrade Full HD Video Projector 1920 x 1080,
±50° 4D Keystone Correction Support 4k & Zoom,
Compatible with Phone,PC,TV Box,PS4
Price$279.99
Display TechnologyLCD
Image Contrast Ratio8000:1
Item Dimensions11.22 x 10.63 x 4.33 inches
Item Weight6.39 lbs

YABER 1080P Projector Pros and Cons from User Reviews

1. great projetor at that price range

My TV broke about 3 months ago. my wife been complianting not having any to watch on and we decided to buy a projetor. being its the first porjector i just wanted something thats didnt cost that much. so we pick this on with one or two day shipping, dont remember. when i first set it up i had it on my night stand shoting at my grey/blue wall it was ok. i know i need a white wall or projector screen.

day later i order a celling mout, when i got it i mount it put it on that night had the projector shoot at the white wall by my bed, much better quality when you watch it on white wall. the projector is 8 1/2 feet away and im getting around 80 inch size screen. my wife and kids love it been watching movies on it since. At this price range im not disappointed. great first projector.

2. So far this projector has exceeded our expectations.

Both the picture quality and sound are amazing. I had anticipated needing an external speaker, but the built in surround sound speaker is great quality. The projector fan is very quiet, I did not hear it at all. We have used this projector for outdoor movie nights and my children use it to play PlayStation in our basement. The picture is bright and clear. Outside we just used a basic white sheet on our garage and it looked awesome. For the price of this projector I could not really ask for more. It is user friendly, very easy to hook up external devices (dvd player, PlayStation, phone, etc). Highly recommend!

3. Not ideal

The brightness is great, but there is some half semi-circle lightened areas. I exchanged for another unit thinking it was defective, but the new projector also had it on there. The other issue is the fan is quite loud.

4. Bad image quality and blurry

How ever I adjust, left side of the screen image is always blurry. Tried for almost 3-4 hours for all kinds of settings. I have been using different projects for almost 10 years. Really surprised to see so many good reviews for this projector. May be brightness is ok to manage, but image quality is too poor.

Venus

Have had nothing but problems with this projector. We can’t make it through one show without it freezing up on us. We have to constantly restart it to finish a show. Worthless piece of garbage!