Killing Eve Season 3 is becoming disappointing from episode 4

Dramaqueen

Let's talk about the first episode of Killing Eve Season 3. According to the unwritten rules of the previous two seasons, Killing Eve Season 3 the fifth episode is where Eve and Villanelle meet and exudes great sexual tension. Killing Eve Season 3 fifth episode is one of the climax of the series. This became Villanelle ’s personal episode. There is no Eve episode in Killing Eve. If episode 5 is an episode of a spinoff, I think it ’s not bad. Say Villanelle is already out of character in this episode.

The Villanelle created in the previous Killing Eve Season 3 is an extremely clever and decisive "little perverted" image, quoting the line "Laughing in some places that should not be laughed" and appearing to be an inexplicable and lovely character. It is the logic and understanding of normal people. Killing Eve Season 3 has taken this character in the direction of comedy since the first episode. Especially in the fifth episode of Killing Eve Season 3 , Villanelle jumped up and down in a floral dress during the festival. This is not Villanelle's cuteness.

Killing Eve Season 3 is becoming disappointing

Killing Eve Season 3 is becoming disappointing

Let ’s not talk about the unreasonable and vulgarity of the plot first. From the perspective of the role, since the threshold has been set so high in the previous two seasons, it should be maintained. It can be said that the role of Villanelle has never been seen in other dramas. , And have never seen an episode like the previous two seasons. The third season has completely lost its freshness from the fourth episode, and it gives people a feeling that I have already seen it.

And Killing Eve Season 3 episode 5 is a psychological healing process? Still want to reflect Villanelle's human side? This is the regression of the character, not the character change I want to see. I don't need Villanelle's life story. What I want to see is that she continues to maintain the "perversion", digging deeper and the tension between Eve. In short, from the main story line and episode tension, there is no need to spend an entire episode on the journey back home. Of course, the two starring in Killing Eve Season 3 acting skills are still wonderful, looking forward to this year's Emmy double nomination.