LG A1 OLED TV Customer Reviews, Is it worth buying?

Pikak

1. Hands down, one of the best TV flatscreen pictures out there! Comparing the picture and angle of view with other comparable units, the LG OLED is just an awesome viewing experience, regardless of whether you are watching standard or 4K levels. Be sure your room doesnt expose the screen to bright lighting as you may find the picture darker than usual. The only thing I am hesistant on saying is great is the thin viewing screen above the electronics of the TV. You dont want to flex the screen if moving it and I am sure if it toppled, the top of the screen would break off...Hey who has children or animals that may try to see if they can move it. Seriously, its the only thing that gives me pause but the TV is absolutely great!

2. I love this TV. We have a lot of windows in our living room. I can finally watch TV during the day! And mounting it on the wall with the sound bar was a great idea. Thank you Geek Squad!

3. The A1 class in LG OLED, is the lower-frills option for a newer technology that exceeds the usual LCD displays. This technology gives a very sharp picture from almost any angle. Our previous TV require viewing pretty much straight-on. While I recommend this TV, I urge caution when thinking that LG’s magic remote is anywhere near magic. It was a large learning curve to us, Additionally, realize that LG wants you to utilize their apps for streaming services. They don’t play extremely well with firestick, Roku, GoogleTV, but they can be used.

4. One of the best TVs I have ever seen. After getting this tv you will never get anything less than an OLED.

5. TV is really great, especially in bright lighting, very little reflection from window or surrounding lights. Light and thin too.

6. This is a great tv, the color is very dynamic and crisp!

Pikak

ModelLG A1
Model Year2021
Display TypeOLED
Resolution4K (2160p)
HDRDolby Vision, HDR 10, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
Refresh Rate60Hz
Specific Manufacturer Technologies
Smart PlatformwebOS
Featured Streaming ServicesHBO Max, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, Hulu, Paramount+, Peacock, YouTube TV, Spotify, iHeartRadio
HDMI3
HDMI 2.10
HDMI 2.00
ARCYes
USB2
Works WithGoogle Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit
Voice Assistant Built-inGoogle Assistant, Amazon Alexa
Screen Mirroring TechnologyApple AirPlay 2, Miracast
Maximum Contrast Ratio (Native)Infinite