LG OLED-CX Series TV Review: Pros and Cons of LG CX

Daniel

LG first released it OLED-CX Sereies TV in 2019. More than half year has passed away, the TV is well received. If you are considering buying the CX series, continue to read. As below I will share with you the reviews on LG OLED-CX Series TV.

LG OLED-CX Series TV Specifications:
Screen Size: 77", 65", 55", 48"
Design: Paper Thin
Display Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160)
Processor: A9 Gen3 AI Processor 4K
Cinema HDR: Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG
Dolby Vision IQ / Atmos: Yes
Surround Sound Channel Configuration: 2.2
Gaming: G-SYNC, FreeSync, VRR, HGiG
Smart TV: LG ThinQ AI, webOS
Voice Assistant Built-in: Google Assistant / Alexa
Apple AirPlay 2 & HomeKit: yes
Ports: 4x HDMI 2.2, 3 USB 2.0 ports, Ethenet, Headphone, Audio

Bluetooth Connectivity: 5.0
Warranty: 1 year
Model year: 2020

Is LG OLED-CX Sereies TV worth buying? Pros and Cons of LG CXLG OLED-CX Series TV Review: Pros and Cons of LG CX

What are the features of LG OLED-CX Series TV?
1. Oled screen technology provides better black, intense color and stunning picture. 8.3 million pixels control the light show. More brilliant picuture quality.
2. Built-in webOS platform
3. Magic Remote: convenient control, search, scroll and browse your TV pages
4. The game model allows you smooth and responsive gameplay.

What are the real experience and reviews of the LG OLED-CX Series TV?

Pros:

1. Great picture quality
2. Nice sound
3. Most of the common apps (YouTube, Sling, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, Apple TV) are downloadable from the LG store.
4. Remote Control has functions of a pc mouse. It has more functions with second clicking on the same buttons.
5. The screen is so thin that it looks beautiful like a mirror mounting the wall.

Cons:
1. useless softwares, inconvenient operating system such as lot of menus to open and lots of settings.
2. Display is very glossy, so make sure this is in a dark room or opposite a dark wall as any light source behind the viewer will be visible.
3. TruMotion is useless.
4. The screen is really thinner than my cell phone. It makes me worry about the fragility and oled burning.

Last edited: