Nicole Kidman was learning Italian during coronavirus

Venus

At the age of 52, Nicole Kidman is still on screen and her beauty is still talked about. Although he is now happily married to singer Keith Lionel Urban, his marriage to cruise was also a disappointment.

During the COVID-19 outbreak, Nicole also took a break from acting and stayed at home. But Nicole has a lot of motivation and is still obsessed with learning new things at the age of 52. On May 10, local time, Nicole revealed a family photo. In the photo, dressed in a polka dot shirt and slacks, she is sitting quietly on a sofa next to a French window, absorbed in reading and studying Italian.

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman​

"I have been studying Italian during my isolation at home, which has given me hope and comfort and allowed me to pass the time." "I've always loved Italian," Nicole said. "this is a time when I've rediscovered what the language can do for me."

Despite her success in acting, winning the best actress Oscar, best actress at the Berlin film festival and best actress at four golden globes, Nicole has not stopped studying. She once told the magazine that fluency in a language has been one of her goals for many years.