Playing with Fire movie short review: funny family comedy, don't care details

Anna

I think Playing with Fire is the best and most joyful movie I have watched this year. There is joy, warmth and lovely children. Isn't the movie to make people feel happy? So I can understand that some people feel awkward, some people feel old-fashioned, some people feel bored, but some people should feel warm and beautiful. The most important thing is that the black brothers are really funny. The setting of tough guys taking care of litttle child is quite relaxed and funny.

Playing with Fire movie short review: funny family comedy

The Playing with Fire movie tells the firefighters to take care of the three cute kids rescued from the fire after a firefighting operation until they are picked up by their parents. The three kids have subverted the daily life of the fire brigade. The situation is full of things and the laughter is constant. The movie was first released in North America on November 8, 2019.

Playing with Fire movie short review: funny family comedy

The plot of the Playing with Fire movie itself is quite simple and there is nothing new, it is not a perfect movie. But it is definitely a family comedy that simply gives people joy and gives children joy! This is not a film for adults, but a movie for children and adults to watch together. Why do you care so much about the details? If you look at a thing from a different angle, you will have different gains.

Trummpy

i was attracted by the title. The first part of the Playing with Fire movie is okay, the rest part gets boring.