Pro Evolution Soccer vs FIFA: which one is more real?

PeterWint

Before we talk about which is more real, let me assume that which game you ask is more reflective of real football? Not whose list is more real, whose face is more like these truths that are not very relevant to football itself. From the beginning of Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA in 1997 to today, my conclusion is: to see which mode, when we play football games, there are four ways to play (here only the online mode), providing different authenticity.

1. One person controls the PVP mode of the whole team with the help of computer.

2. One person under manual control controls the PVP mode of the whole team.

3. A person under automatic control controls a player's 11 person to 11 person online mode.

4. One person under manual control controls one player's 11 person to 11 person online mode. Authenticity 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Let's talk about why. First of all, football is a team sport, so the authenticity of the model of one person controlling the whole team is certainly not comparable to that of only one player. Because one of the most important things about football is missing in Li 1 and Li 2: running without a ball. This can only be done in 3 and 4.
Let's talk about why manual control is more realistic than automatic control.

In fact, automatic passing and shooting are controlled by AI rather than the controller himself. If you can't pass the ball to any place, you can only leave it to fate. Of course, AI will help you to pass the ball to the best route it thinks most of the time. But if you've ever had the same questions as me, AI doesn't always reflect your passing intention.

For example, I want to put the ball straight into the forward player who is pulling. I hope the ball passes through the right side of the forward so that the forward is more comfortable to take the ball because his left side is the defender, while AI decides to put the ball in his left side and get broken. Or sometimes I want to pass the ball behind the player so that when he catches the ball, he can keep the distance from the opponent's defender in the face of the rear, and AI chooses to send the ball straight to the receiver's feet, resulting in a direct break. These subtle operations are often not automatic. Especially in the long pass and the middle pass, it is very difficult to control the landing point accurately. Of course, many people will say that it's hard to get started. Of course, I think this should be the watershed between experts and rookies. Isn't it necessary for a competitive game to truly reflect the players' players and operation accuracy? What's the difference between people using automatic passing and people playing games to open plug-ins?

Now, why 4 > 3 > 2 > 1. Both live and FIFA provide manual control, but unfortunately, 3 and 4 do not exist in live, so I think FIFA is a big step ahead in authenticity at present. As far as 2 is concerned, I think the human ball separation of live 2018 is better than FIFA. FIFA always makes smart decisions to help me decide that the receiver will automatically pull the receiver to receive the ball while the receiver is not controlled during that time.