QN85B Samsung Neo QLED missing settings?

Jarhead

Mine is a 2022 model.
The User Manual says this: Menu Settings > All Settings > Picture > Picture Mode should lead to these choices/optiong:
• Dynamic
•Standard
•Movie
•Filmmaker Mode.

However, on my Samsung when I go there I get only two choices: Optimized & Eye Comfort.

Does anyone get this/have this problem? Any solution? Am I doing something wrong?

nINEY

Can you find the Settings or the setting icon? Different models may be different in manus and settings. Go around your TV manus and see if you can find it.

setting icon

Elena

Does your setup interface look like this? Different versions of firmware may also cause different user interfaces, you can check if your system is the latest version

samsung tv picture settings.jpg

Jarhead

Thanks to both of you for responding.

While waiting for a response, I continued to do my research and found that turning off [Intelligent Mode] gave me access to the various modes for which I did not have access.

I know where the Expert Settings are and poked around in there but did not make any changes.

Elena - are there any changes in Expert Settings you would recommend to "lighten up" night scenes in streamed movies? I don't know if you have an Amazon Prime account, but the 30-minute point in the recently-released The English is a great example of an extremely dark scene.

Again, many thanks for the assistance.