Rendering artist Pallav Raj has desgined a bezel-less Apple Watch Series 6

Rendering artist Pallav Raj for ConceptsiPhone has designed a real bezel-less Apple Watch Series 6, which is beautiful. Keeping all the features that make the Apple Watch so iconic, it fills in those slightly chunky borders with pixels instead of locking them inside the black ones.

The reason the Apple Watch menu has a black background is to prevent you from noticing the screen every day. A full screen display is available on the wrist offering incredible new full color block dial, background and animation.

Pallav Raj for ConceptsiPhone is designed to be the same size as the Apple Watch 5, filling the device with more power, but to promote this more vivid screen (especially the one that always shows), you need to extend the battery life. The Series 5 comes with a 296 mAh battery, but I hope the 6 Series will break through 300 at least.

Apple plans to launch in the fall with the iPhone 12, and with respect to the upcoming wearable device, it's likely to stay in the same shape and design, otherwise the Watch OS will have to be completely redesigned.

But the wider screen range is only a small part of the real benefit. More energy efficient microLED displays are quietly under way, but I've never heard any indication that they'll be ready for this year's model.

The watch will be equipped with improved health indicators and improvements to improve heart rate and sleep tracking, as well as better stress detection. Now, I still know very little about this new watch. As this year's Apple show gets closer and closer, I'll be filling you in on all the leaks and news.