Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Game Review: Enhanced Escape the Room

dwuw

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard has finally been released as scheduled. With a nod to the year's first triple-a masterpiece, the video game player beat the game overnight and got a feel for what he calls "Resident Evil 7: Biohazard," a game that can sell four million copies on its first day on the media at 9 or 10.

"The game will return to a generation, to the roots of horror," the game has been repeatedly said in previous publicity. With the demo we played on the live stream, biochem 7 is a really good horror game. Throughout the game, you can experience almost all of the tricks that a good horror game producer can pull off.

Resident Evil 7

In The game, The best way is to use psychological suggestion way to scare you, just like The game demo moving back and forth on The second floor in The plastic model, but so have experienced too much, too much like "Silent Hill", so The official version of The not so paranormal phenomena, all is The music scene to suggest this terror, cooperate with baker mutombo holding a big axe around The image of The dealer and The ubiquity of wheelchair woman, like "The Shining" technique used in The film. This is the most obvious trick, as described in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

On the "scary" side, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard does work. Fans of horror games are worth a try, especially if you own a VR device and haven't tried the game before.

Adopt a first-person perspective; In order to maximize the horror effect, the production team cut down the core "action shooting" of previous games. This game is tailor-made for VR. First-class screen, heavyweight IP, to say that the traditional console on the game is not much. I have a vague feeling that the watch has bet all its money on VR, and they are using the gold of Resident Evil's legitimate sequel to test how deep the VR market really is. He is also crossing the river by feeling the stones.

It's not like a legitimate sequel to a legitimate sequel

It's billed as a legitimate sequel to the biochemistry series, but when you get through it, you'll find that the story doesn't have much to do with the biochemistry series. IDA, Leon, Jill and other main characters don't show up, except for a blond guy named Chris at the end. Many people think he is Chris, the hero of Resident Evil 5, but he has brown hair. What if he is a member of the same family? It's not impossible to say Hank. If it's Chris, all I can say is you're raw.

Resident Evil 7

And even if the DLC after the game adds these main characters, so what? Using this performance-oriented game to fight a gunfight? Obviously not.

The plot is only a small branch of the series, starting from here and ending from here, and there is no main line. Not the main story, it is no wonder that someone will spray, spray as someone the Darksiders II, looking forward to half a day but in the end did not say anything.

Conclusion

As a horror game, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is excellent. As a VR game, I can give Resident Evil 7: Biohazard full marks. But the game has a reputation for being a legitimate sequel. In the eyes of the creator, the explosive gunplay and physical skills are far more appealing than the horror of deciphering. In the big online war era of gun cart ball, capcom was actually a big single machine decryption, will be limited to the niche range, I can only say that in order to VR really down the cost of the card table, I have this energy to do "Resident Evil Umbrella Corps" well, everyone happy to shoot each other, national security folk music, not beautiful? Why go against the rules of nature and against the people, in order to reverse the trend of VR, is it worth it?