Share 2 highlights of The Witcher 3

I think there are two highlights of The Witcher 3, the first is the power of choice, and the second is the vivid characterization and moving story design. In The Witcher 3, the actions of the player's Geralt have a great impact on the surrounding community and environment, and some of the consequences will take a long time to play a huge power. For example, jerotte once saw that someone would bring corpses to earn money. You can choose to dissuade them or just sit back and ignore them. As a result, it may lead to the destruction of a village by the plague for a long time, and of course, it may also lead to the fall of this person to the point of starvation. However, with more choices, I once thought that the degree of freedom was not so considerable, but only after S / L did I realize how crazy the production team was in order to shape multiple branches:

In The Witcher 3, there is an old friend of the hero, the sorceress Keira. After the main story line, the player can continue to receive tasks to help her accomplish many small wishes. Among the many alternative branches, Geralt can become a good friend with her, or friend with benefit. But in The Witcher, at the end of the story, Geralt disagrees with it. There are three important branches here: Geralt can kill her, or ignore her choice, or encourage her to go to her hometown. After I chose the right killing line, looking at this lover who had lived and died before but died because of different opinions, Geralt also muttered to himself that "things don't have to develop to this point", which immediately produced a sense of human life vulnerability.

In terms of real freedom, I think The Witcher series has always been the leader in the game world. Too many games let players hold the sword of justice, but they seldom think about whether their actions are really just. But The Witcher is not. It's hard to kill. It's also hard to choose. Players think that they have completed the task, but in fact they have been cheated and maimed innocent people. This sense of conscience condemnation and powerlessness, like bayonets, has deeply penetrated into the soul of players.

Secondly, the second point is The Witcher task design and character creation. There are dozens of important characters in The Witcher series, and the characterization of the characters in the game has reached the stage of vivid. The female and male characters in The Witcher are vivid and memorable. Nearly several hundred thousand words of dialogue text can make everyone full and true, which is worth praising. I can say without exaggeration that with the complicated character relationship and political description of The Witcher series, coupled with the huge geographical background and full character description, the artistic achievements of The Witcher series games are among the best in recent years, even compared with the Lord of the rings and Harry Potter series.

As for the plot design of The Witcher, although the story is very good, it is a little scattered and delayed. In the early stage, there are three completely different urban stories, and even each story can become an independent chapter in The Witcher 1. This disadvantage is especially obvious for fast-moving players, but if you are a slow heat player who plays for several hours every day, the story rhythm of The Witcher can definitely immerse you in it and enjoy a strong sense of impact in the later part of the story.