Solar Opposites is like a duplication of Ricky and Morty but I love it

reality

Solar Opposites
3h 1min | Animation, Comedy, Sci-Fi | TV Series (2020– )
Score: ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ (8/10)

Solar Opposites Season 1 is nice, and it is quite watchable if you like Rick and Morty, which, let's be honest: if you're here, you've watched Rick and Morty. The resemblance to Rick and Morty is just too strong, however, as episodes go by, you'll get over the mental image of Rick whenever you hear Korvo speaking.

That being said, it is a fun watch. Solar Opposites Season 1 does a good job of developing the main characters, and as each episode comes, each character will get a little bit more fleshed out. The main reason I've rated this a 8, is due to the main story still remaining largely unexplored. By the end of Solar Opposites Season 1, we know why the aliens are on earth, but we get absolutely nothing on what's going to happen next. Maybe the creators haven't figured that out either, and that's okay.

Each episode feels like it's its own side story, but there's also a "tiny" side story which, if I'm being honest, is very interesting, and at times, even more so than the main story.

The first few episodes were a bit difficult to love, but the second half of the show is much better.

Solar Opposites really attracts me, season 2 pls!!!