Switch can also use bluetooth headset in TV mode!

reality

Tempted by Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I bought a Switch. The game is fun, but can not use bluetooth headset, which is too unfriendly for me to use wireless bluetooth headset for a long time. It is ok to wear wired earphone at ordinary times, if it is desktop mode or TV mode, wired earphone is not ok at all.

In order to make myself more enjoyable, I plan to get a bluetooth transmitter. Personally, I prefer to play large-screen games, and I have a high demand for desktop mode and TV mode, so the type-c transmitter that will occupy the base interface will not be considered. The 3.5mm bluetooth transmitter can be used normally in handheld, desktop and TV modes, which fully meets my expectations.

So I bought a bluetooth transmitter. I still want to boast this design, the classic Mario color match, really with the Switch too match, no wonder the green union itself dare to say that is custom-made for the Switch. Elbow there used spring rubber pad, the mobile space is quite large, I did not give the Switch to wear the shell, visual estimation wearing the shell is no problem.

My own headphones are Airpods, which are very convenient to connect. Open the power button of the bluetooth transmitter, press it twice, and the headset will automatically pair with the bluetooth signal.

As for the delay, of course, the lower the delay is, the better the game is played. This bluetooth transmitter of green link USES the aptx-ll high sound quality and low delay decoding protocol. In the actual game, the delay is quite low, and it is basically real-time synchronization.

Then unlock the TV mode, Switch into the dock, from the side of the usb-a port to the sound card, or someone called the audio converter, is an audio transfer thing. Then connect to the green link's bluetooth transmitter through a 3.5mm port, start the transmitter, and the Airpods will automatically connect.

Although a bit troublesome, but arrived nevertheless I like to play big screen game! At ordinary times after work in the family TV mode to play, quietly not enough to enjoy, loud and afraid of affecting the family sleep, but also afraid of neighbors complaints disturbing people, now all solved.

This transmitter can also be connected to two earphones, which is also very convenient when playing against friends. You can use your earphones separately, without worrying about the volume of the earphones being too low, or you can't get used to your friends' earphones.

To conclude, my experience with the bluetooth transmitter starts at the level of appearance and stays true to the function. The red and blue color combination and unique design make it more integrated with the Switch. Low latency is also a guarantee for the game experience, which has solved the biggest pain point for game players. Although the external connection is more troublesome, but it is better than the type-c bluetooth transmitter can't unlock the TV mode at all. Generally speaking, it is worth it. Friends who like to play big-screen games can try it. When you play Switch, do you like to use headphones or put them outside?