The BBC has another explosive drama, scheduled in advance for the best 2020

Celine2020

Recently, the youth film finally began to tear off the label of the bad film and made a circle with its strength. The same is true for youth films abroad, such as the British drama that aired at the end of April-Normal People

Normal People

Normal People​

"Normal People" was jointly produced by the BBC and Hulu, a total of 12 episodes, Hulu has been released all at once. Normal People is adapted from the novel of the same name at the top of the New York Times bestseller list and tells the love story that happened intermittently between a young couple from high school to college.

Normal People’s director is Lenny Abrahamson, "Normal People" is a new work he returned to his hometown of Ireland to shoot.He has directed films such as "Room" and "Frank", and was nominated for Oscar's best director for "Room", and the magical captain Brie Larson also won the Oscar movie through the wonderful performance in the film.

The male and female protagonists in Normal People are all new actors, but they are very good together. The performances in the play are completely unsophisticated, and the role interpretation is remarkable.Especially the heroine's actor Daisy Edgar-Jones, at first glance is bland, but then looked very amazing.

She also hit many female stars, such as Sophie Marceau.There are also Anne Hathaway.

The show Normal People was very well received as soon as it was aired. IMDb8.9 ranked first in the real-time popular TV list.

Netizens after watching:
"How long haven't I seen the story of a species that wants to praise people? It's been too long to remember ..."​
"The atmosphere between the male and female protagonists is too good, the best episode of the year has been booked."​
"Ending the explosion of American low-wisdom youth drama."​

This is also the most special point of "Normal People". It is not only a love story, but also a growth story of two people working together to complete each other.
At the end of Normal People, the female host encouraged the male host to go to New York to pursue her dream, and chose to stay here.
This ending is so touching, although an I will go, an I will stay, but at this time they are no longer that fragile and lonely self.