The Good Fight Season 4 Review: Impressive Scenes and Lines

Trummpy

The first episode is set in Diane's dream which is about what American society would look like if Hillary Clinton became President. In the dream, the power class is still the power class, the status of women is not promoted, but is silenced. The so-called Women United for Change is false. For Diane in the dream, perhaps those who thought "this is the age of women" were living in a carefully woven dream.

The Good Fight Season 4 Review: Impressive Scenes and Lines

A few scenes impressed me so much that I wrote them down here:

-Diane:Justice is is an equation,Justice equals the law times the zeitgeist. The law on its own doesn't stand up,you need the mood of the times on your side

-Lucca:Diane,we just won,the zeitgeist worked for us.

-Diane: But against women.

-Lucca:The president is a woman,How is it against women?

-Diane:In my dream ,women get together and held a march and said "no more".

-Lucca:Yeah well that's the thing with dreams,you can make them anything you want。My guess would be that only the women partners got to say “no more”,we associates---we can‘t risk it

-interviewer:What does Women United for Change mean in this day and age

-Diane:It means we have a long way to go.

-interviewer:a long way to what”

-Diane:Telling our stories....It shouldn't matter that Donald Trump isn't our president.These abuses are still going on.

-Zoe:You are trying to suggest women get angry about abuse,that's not the message that helps us in 2020.Hillary only gets reelected if men don't feel women are leading with their anger.

-Diane : But women are angry.

-Zoe: No,they are not.Women are making advances now.And they are doing it through competence,not through grievance.

-Diane:What about women who are being abused?who have been abused?

-Zoe:They will find support from Hillary from this administration.

-Diane: So you are asking them to just shut up?

-Zoe: No,I am asking them to get a woman reelected to the highest office in the land.If Hillary doesn't win, Trump wins,then what do we have?