Togo The Untold True Story Review: A dog movie worth watching again

Weppera

If God loves a person, he will give him a good dog in his lifetime, and let the dog teach him to "love". Togo is the leading dog chosen by God, driving with fateful will on the ice field. Not afraid of storm, regardless of safety, Togo stands at the forefront of the team at any time.

Twenty bobsled teams participated in the serum relay in 1925. Nineteen teams ran an average of 50 kilometers and one team ran a distance of 425 kilometers. The mission must be reached because it has a survivor's heart.

I originally wanted to say humans don't deserve such a good dog. But the humans in this film also showed tenacity, courage, and affection not inferior to dogs. I think Togo The Untold True Story is must-see for dog lovers, also recommended for those who do not love dogs. Those dogs are too cute!

In recent years, animal films have developed rapidly, and many excellent works and bad films have emerged. I'm very happy that Togo The Untold True Story is a great film.

This Disney-produced movie is shot with real animal "actors", and the plot is based on stories that have actually happened in history, plus the smooth editing and narrative methods directed by Ericson Core, making such an animal-themed movie successful. This is a legendary and touching story that teaches us the love and coexistence with animals. Dogs have always been human beings' best friends. I hope that people will treat them kindly.