Vmai M200 pico projector

wheelee

I just got a Vmai M200 pico projector for my son's birthday since he watches a lot of anime's & TV series. These pico pj's are sprouting out here in the middle kingdom by the day! main audience are the young people or working group who have to travel from place to place so have to travel light with a whole entertainment center in the palm of thier hands - litterally.

the M200 is a 720p pj(according to xbmc info) & is about 200-250 ansi lumens(from my observation, compared to my xgimi CC & Z6) which is ok for a darkened room. It has a built in speaker which is suprisingly loud BUT NO headphone jack, why? Did I ask why no HP jack? Well there is wifi & Bluetooth so connectivity is covered there & it uses Andy version 6. Language is a mix of english & chinese. It uses auto keystone but focus is manual via top button.

what i dont get is why they had to use a dongle for the remote which takes up one USB port. I tried the Xgimi remote via BT & it works fine. it's just amazing how they fitted everything inside this tiny thing AND is battery operated too! About 2 hours according to spec & that black little strip below the pj acts as an adjustable mini stand BTW.

anyways below are some pics taken by the LG G7 which made the pics a bit brighter than the actual lumens.
the Vmai M200 & Xgimi Z6
http://www.vmai.net.cn/index.html
Vmai.png

vmai1.png

vmai2.png

Home Screen
vmai3.png

a literal Palm Projector!
vmai4.png

running on built-in battery at around 95"
vmai-BAT95.png

vmaiBAT.png