What are the accessories worth getting for Nintendo Switch?

mtn328

JoyCon

The JoyCon controller is the most interesting design I have ever seen. Two controllers can also be combined into one controller, which is suitable for casual games. If you come to your friends at home, you can buy a pair of JoyCon.
Hand feel is natural and Pro can't be compared, but I play Switch mainly in the casual category. If it is an intense action game, Pro is more suitable, and the endurance and control can be improved at more than one level.

The second pair of handles I got was grey, and I said later that grey had been discontinued, so it was probably out of print. The most common problem with JoyCon controllers is drifting.

Protective case

Running naked as a handheld, there's a lot of grease, and Swich's back is also vulnerable. When I bought a bag, I sent a shell, but this shell is a poor snap-on case, and it is not convenient to disassemble and install the Joycon after putting my switch into it.

Power Bank

The Switch supports PD quick charging, but the activation charging mode or even the base mode has high requirements on the product, and not every mobile power supply and quick charging head can be activated. No matter it is mobile power or PD quick charging head, if 15V is activated in theory and the current is within a certain range, the base mode can be used; if 9V is activated, the handheld game console mode can be used to play while charging, but actually the base mode is quite picky about the charging head and mobile power. To support the base mode, most of the high-power PD charging heads can be realized. The power is generally around 65W, and many PD charging heads of 100W can also activate the base mode. Anker has three chargers that can support the dock mode, and I'm currently using one of them.

For years as a sale of game consoles, still can maintain such a high visibility, and LaoRen heart really doesn't open relationship, whether it is animal's friend will be, or Mario kart, or legend of zelda breath of wilderness, this kind of classic games, recreational players and players can find their own position, support for multiplayer games also let the Switch at the center of home entertainment with friends