Where are You From?

wheelee

Hi, I'm new here & because of the Dangbei F3 i was led to the site, thanks Eric.
sorry for the wrong place to post, I couldn't find a Lounge or a ChitChat - should we have one?

Anyways just wanted to know, if you dont mind, where are you from & how did you find TVsBook.
BTW i'm from the Philippines.

Celine2020

Hi, I'm celine, welcome to the chat forum! (just ignore the Movie and TV words)
I noticed this TVsBook have just set up for a few months, and i was firstly led to this site by an article about Xbox Series X.
After a few days I found a new Movie forum is established here, and I started to visit this website more often.
edit: I live in Thailand now:)

Sheldon Cooper

hello there, this is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. A REAL Texas Man
Bazinga!
just kidding.

Well, I came here because I searched "How to Watch TV Online for Free". The article was helpful and i'd like to express my gratitude.
When i apply for an account, I found the name "Sheldon Cooper" could be registed!
That is so cool and i couldn't wait to become a member of this forum cuz i am so tired of the name policy of many other social media.

vivian334

Wow, look what i found! are we finally having a chat-theme thread?

i'm vivian, came here because of the Dangbei projector D1, which is a gift from my friend.
i tried to find D1's information but most of the websites cannot be conneted,this forum is one of the few that works for me.
I'm looking forward to the international version of Dangbei F3 PJ too!
ps. im in Nantes