Why I recommend Apple TV 4K more than Roku TV in 2020?

Why I recommend Apple TV 4K more than Roku TV in 2020? Apple TV 4K streaming media box migth be the most beautiful product of its kind. It combines today's best streaming video quality, including Dolby Vision HDR, which has no other streamer to provide the smoothest and smoothest feel. It is as fast and capable as any streamer. If you have just bought an expensive 4K HDR TV, then joining Apple TV looks very worthwhile.

1588990325944.png

Comparison: Apple TV 4K vs. Roku Stick

Roku Stick

My favorite streamer is Roku Streaming Stick Plus, because it costs less than half and is almost as good. Both are basically doing well, and Roku has its own substantial advantages in addition to the price. Although the Vudu app for Apple TV 4K was upgraded to support 4K and HDR in May 2018, Roku still has more 4K apps, and Roku's platform is more content-neutral.

Apple TV 4K

Apple TV 4K has better remote control, more stylish controls, better-looking menus, updated applications, excellent voice search and control, and integration through iTunes Anywhere and iTunes, which can be well accessed from other services purchased from Vudu Movies and TV shows. In daily life, using Apple TV feels better.

Ultimately, Roku's price makes it a better choice for most people. However, if you are someone who only wants the best product and does not care about the price, then you should choose Apple TV 4K.

Apple TV 4K ’s top-level navigation provides quick access to major parts such as “Originals” and “Movies”, and the layout is familiar and intuitive. Voice search is also available. You can use the "Search" tab in the app and specify terms in the Apple TV remote control, or you can use Siri Global Search.

Apple TV 4K  vs. Roku Stick

I have always liked the Apple TV 4K remote control with a touchpad. Its simple size and number of buttons and materials ranging from metal to glass to matte touchpad highlight its sense of quality.

For many others, the Apple TV remote control is the most unpopular feature of Apple TV. I feel that unless I attach a lanyard or remote housing, I occasionally pick it up and start wiping the bottom glass instead of the top liner. The clever, minimalist design touch solves the admirable problem on the Apple TV 4K remote control: there is a raised white ring around the menu key. It's obvious now, at a glance. Apple also added this white ring to the original Apple TV remote control.