x96max+ broken sound when connecting USB, anyone help?

Dramaqueen

I bought an x96max + a few days ago and bought a K song recording score, so I need an external USB sound card.
As a result, there is a broken sound when the music is plugged in. It is not broken all the time, but it is broken once every few seconds.
I bought the x96max + in both 4G / 64G and 2G / 16G versions, and I tried all the same USB sound cards at home.
The firmware is the original factory firmware that comes with it, as is the latest upgrade of 0330.

At present, I am going to flash other firmware to see if it is a hardware problem or a system problem.
Brothers who have the same problem come to grasp, if anyone who knows the solution still hopes to enlighten me

ashley

The sound card driver of Android is already rotten. This kind of foreign trade box ROM is outsourced and will not take a lot of thought. High probability no solution.

This is not easy to say, I have externally connected innovative listening songs, and there is no broken sound problem; if the firmware is problematic, you can try the firmware of air