Xbox Series X Conference and Xbox Series S: release date and price?

Bread Pitt

We already know a lot about the Xbox Series X, but the two main pieces of information are missing: a release date and a price! Even if this Xbox conference in July will give pride of place to games, it is not impossible that Microsoft will reveal new information about its console.

For its part, Sony has still not announced the price of the PS5, but everything suggests that it will be around $ 500 . Nevertheless, the Japanese manufacturer has implied that the entry ticket for its machine would not necessarily be very affordable (bluff?), And Microsoft has opted for the reverse scheme in order to reassure, as Phil Spencer said a few years ago weeks.

I feel good about the price we can get. Both on the price and the performance we have with the Xbox Series X. I feel the overall package incredibly strong. We think it's a winning plan. We will make sure to stay agile on the price.

Aaron Greenberg, head of the Xbox marketing department, confirmed that nothing had been delayed and that the Xbox teams were working hard on the future Xbox online conference to be held in July.

Xbox Series X Conference and Xbox Series S: release date and price?

Faced with a PS5 Digital Edition devoid of Blu Ray player, Microsoft could also take advantage of this event to finally announce the one that has been rumored for over a year under the code name " Xbox Lockhart ", and which could become the Xbox Series S. The latest rumors, however, evoke an announcement in August . We think this is a reliable track since we believe that Microsoft will announce the Xbox Series S when it is possible to communicate on the price of the two machines, and that players will be able to make their choice with full knowledge of the facts. . Pre-orders from both consoles could also follow in the process.

After the conference in May which generally disappointed the players, Microsoft says it has learned from various reactions. What we've been witnessing for the past few weeks was probably just an appetizer before the real next-gen launch that will take place with this Xbox Series X conference in July. Without revealing everything either, it is certain that Microsoft will announce new games from its studios at this event. Hopefully they can demonstrate the capabilities of the all-new Xbox Series X.

akagi1945

I want a Jet Set Radio 3 NINJA GAIDEN 4 Plus of RPG the presentation of FF7 Remake version One and Xbox Series VR because Microsoft asked a patent in December 2019 PROJECT Mara by (Ninja Theory) Games with Game play Xbox Lockhart which promises to be Mini to appeal to the Japanese public and to us also the return of the Game Gube Made In Sega and Microsoft so as not to say Dreamcast 2.

Celine2020

Well, I'm going to count the days like a virgin as we approach the end of the year ball then yes the expected that kills but also the new that gives warmth. There is no need to be stupid, if you want me to smack a Chinese smic in the zuper x must give everything ...