Xbox Series X release date is settled: revealed on November 20?

The information that reaches us today is to be taken with a few tweezers. Indeed, the biggest Polish dealer just to list the next Microsoft console on its website, the Xbox X Series . So far nothing surprising, but a detail is nevertheless to be taken into account. A countdown is posted in question, which ends on November 20.

Xbox Series X release date revealed (November 20)?

It remains to be seen whether this is an official date, which could be the case for resellers since they are generally aware of releases a few months before these. However, until Microsoft confirms this date, it is necessary to step back from this information. However, this remains consistent for an exit at the end of the year, when production has already started and the manufacturer seems to be doing everything so that its next machine can be under the trees.

Views from Xboners:
A realistic date does not mean an exact date ...
There, I can tell you that FIFA 21 will be released on September 25 since it normally comes out on the last Friday of September, that is not to say that I have the EA release list in front of me. .

Last edited:

Nike Kidman

We don't care about the reseller when the release day is posted on the Microsoft Xbox site, we will really be there at that time.