8 Best Minecraft funny memes images in June

Stefani

Minecraft s the master of the entire sandbox field so far, and it is very popular with players. But there will be a lot of features in Minecraft , and these features make Minecraft very funny. Let's take a look at this real-world picture of Minecraft, we can see from this picture. What does the real version of Minecraft look like? In the realistic version of Minecraft, we can see that two people climbed to the highest end of the stone, just as the player climbed up in Minecraft. This is very similar to the content in the game.

Split Obsidian Portal

Obsidian portal is the only way to the lower realm. We can usually use obsidian and flint to cooperate to open the way to hell. But this spoof figure is completely spoofed by the Minecraft player, splitting the obsidian portal. How to use it? Is it necessary to use the body separately? I feel this is an unsolved mystery.

This picture echoes the drawing above. Steve can only use the divided hell portal in this way. But now the funny scene of Steve is in a split state. Is this a special function that Steve practiced? As soon as I saw this picture, I laughed back and forth. It can be seen from the picture that this is not a general player can make this is another module? Some players know me.

Three sheeps

We can see that this creature is composed of three creatures.- Creeper , skeletons and another creature I don't know. These three creatures are combined into one creature. It's really an idea with imagination. But it looks very dissonant, because their whole is like a clown, very funny.

Giant puppet

We know that general iron puppets have three heads, and they are all small. But from this picture, we can see that the puppet is very huge, and it is estimated to be 100 squares high. So such a high puppet is very scary in the eyes of players, but it looks very funny from my eyes. Such a huge puppet, don't you want to come to a nest? I think it's best to be a pet.

The combination of the iron puppet and the pumpkin, you never know how it will look, but now we have pictures to see this funny look. Minecraft is really only you can't think of without players. Such funny things can only be seen in my world, and this creative thing needs a lot of brains to do.

Tell me, what was your first impression of seeing this picture? The creature in the water is actually in the air of the main world. Has this air become water? Or is it that it has evolved and can swim directly in the air? This incredible thing is also one of the top ten unsolved mysteries in my world. Looking at the picture, I feel that this picture is really ridiculous.

Spider silk cooperates with tnt in my world, and then add a pressure plate to make a good trap. But you will also sit on a stool like spider silk. I think this picture is completely made by the player's brain. Would you dare to sit on such a stool, would it be surrounded by spider silk in an instant? Funny is everywhere, it depends on whether you have such funny cells.

Summary

How to get funny pictures, how to get funny things, as long as you have imagination. Then there are certain observation skills to carefully discover interesting things in the game. Then take a screenshot in time, you can also have a series of funny pictures. In my world, as long as your funny cells are not missing, you can make a lot of pictures that make players laugh.