Amazon Prime Video Offline on Emotn N1

hr.brenner

Hello.

i would like to watch my downloaded movies from prime video on the projector. when i run the video and hit the share button, the android cell phone does not find a device (the projector). Projector and cell phone is in the same wifi network. it works well with youtoube to share the video, youtoube opens on the projector and i see the content from the phone on the wall. but it doesnt work with prime video.
What am i doing wrong?

Thank you for your help

Billy889

Here are a few potential reasons why you might be experiencing this issue:

1. Content Protection: Prime Video might have implemented measures to prevent casting or screen sharing of their content to external devices. This is a common practice among streaming services to protect copyrighted material.
  2. App Limitations: The Prime Video app on Android might not support casting or screen sharing to external devices. Even though YouTube works fine, each app has its own compatibility and restrictions.
  3. Network Configuration: Although your phone and projector are on the same Wi-Fi network, there could be network configuration issues preventing them from communicating effectively for casting Prime Video content.
  4. Device Compatibility: There could be compatibility issues between the Prime Video app, your Android phone, and the projector.
To work around this issue, you might consider the following options:

1. HDMI Connection: If your projector supports HDMI input, you can connect your Android phone directly to the projector using an HDMI cable. This will allow you to mirror your phone's screen onto the projector without relying on wireless casting.
  2. Use a Streaming Device: If you have a streaming device like Chromecast or Amazon Fire Stick, you can plug it into the projector and cast Prime Video content from the Prime Video app on your phone to the streaming device, which will then display it on the projector.
  3. Downloaded Content: If you have downloaded Prime Video content on your Android phone, you might be able to transfer it to a USB drive and play it directly on the projector if it has a USB port.
  4. Check for Updates: Make sure that both your Prime Video app and your projector's firmware are up to date. Sometimes, updates can resolve compatibility issues.
  5. Contact Support: If none of the above solutions work, you may need to reach out to Prime Video support or the manufacturer of your projector for further assistance.
hope it'll help.