Anything like Lost or From but with a well though ending?

ivrak

Yes some people liked the ending of Lost and I'm happy for them. I just felt like they dragged the show and didn't know how to finish it. Same as GoT. So I'm currently watching From and I'm enjoying it but I'm afraid they're gonna do it Lost style.
omegle xender
So post apocalyptic, the world is about to end, or unexplained phenomenon. Doesn't matter if it's scary or not as long as someone put an actual effort in the ending.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Katherine_K

If you enjoyed "Lost" and are currently engrossed in "From," here are a few recommendations for post-apocalyptic or mysterious series with strong and satisfying conclusions:

1. The Leftovers: Created by Damon Lindelof, one of the minds behind "Lost," "The Leftovers" explores the aftermath of a global event where 2% of the world's population mysteriously disappears. It delves into the psychological and emotional impact on those left behind, offering a compelling narrative with a satisfying conclusion.
  2. The 100: Set in a post-apocalyptic world, "The 100" follows a group of young survivors sent back to Earth from a space station to test its habitability. The series combines drama, sci-fi, and survival elements, and many viewers appreciated the overall arc and ending.
  3. Dark: A German sci-fi thriller, "Dark" involves time travel, intricate family dynamics, and a mysterious small town. The show is known for its complex plot and careful attention to detail, resulting in a conclusion that ties up the various timelines and characters in a satisfying manner.
  4. The OA: "The OA" is a mind-bending series that explores themes of alternate dimensions, near-death experiences, and the power of storytelling. While it may not be everyone's cup of tea, it does offer a unique narrative and a conclusion that sparks discussion.
  5. The Expanse: A space opera set in a future where humanity has colonized the solar system, "The Expanse" involves political intrigue, mysteries, and the potential threat of an alien presence. It received praise for its character development and narrative progression, with a conclusion that's considered well-executed.