Captain Marvel has the problem of not being a good enough villain

radiogaga

Captain Marvel has the problem of not being a good enough villain, even if the villain doesn't have any clear motivation to say he's in my imagination for the empire, but I like the way it's shifted (albeit implicitly). Movie just start repeatedly stressed that "the schick lurs" the evil is evil, invaded other planets possess oneself of, still can pretend, become any appearance seen species (and even inner gene replication), so that carol and other interstellar forces partners have vowed to maintain the peace, to crack down on any schick lurs, main story here is clear, but at the end of the film in the middle, but moments reverse the position of the villain.

Captain Marvel

Originally true evil, is kerry's empire, is carol's teacher Yang Luoge, glaxosmithkline lurs could spread to every corner of the universe, because imperialism is kerry and displaced, this mendelson (Ben Mendelsohn) as the leader of the talos, eager to find Dr. Rosen, kidnapping, carol, the mysterious coordinate position, are ethnic hope together with the family, worry about safety; And Jude Law (Jude Law) Yang Luoge so handsome, considerate care and carol, always gently reminded her to grasp ability, control temper, also practice sparring with her in the morning, the result has been to kerry empire to will her into a powerful weapons of war, so that they can successfully invade other planets, even Yang Luoge deliberately change her memory, conceal the truth, let her hate schick lurs.

The Captain Marvel, the last is carol to have dinner with you, but on the other side of the table was talos and his wife, he wore a hat to play as if the world has been integrated into the human life, talking and laughing with you play too idiot ha ha ha ha (wear hat), at this moment he didn't become anyone's face, he is his own, I like the play very much. This character is a notorious alien race in the original, but I didn't think he was actually a warm father in the movie. I hope such a brilliant human nature will not disappear in the future story.

Before the Doctor Strange "the definition of the use of time to play the outcome, this time the Captain Marvel" is subversive to the villain's established impression, looks Strange, weird behavior is not necessarily a bad person, and handsome, with justice flags have may not be a good person, although by the black box to uncover the truth within expected, when turning the strength is insufficient, but the script is willing to make such adaptation, I think is commendable window, let alone the mendelson sophisticated capability lets talos very cunning can also is very humor, it is the core the punchline, even drew the alien, His expression still makes me giggle.