Dangbei TV Assistant for Android TV | apk download update July 2020

Dramaqueen

Dangbei Assistant is a professional TV management software, with functions such as memory cleaning, cache cleaning, self-starting management, application uninstallation, device detection, network speed measurement, etc. One-stop management also gives you a smooth experience.

Brief introduction of Dangbei TV Assistant

Dangbei Assistant is a professional TV management software, with functions such as memory cleanup, cache cleanup, self-start management, application uninstallation, device detection, network speed measurement, etc. One-stop management also gives you a smooth experience.

Dangbei TV Assistant is only 4.2 MB in size. As a professional smart TV management software, Dangbei Assistant has many functions such as memory cleaning, cache cleaning, self-starting management, application uninstallation, device detection, network speed measurement, real-time monitoring, screen detection, network optimization and security monitoring. An intimate butler, always taking care of your smart TV.

Tips: It is recommended to install Dangbei Store on the box or TV , you can download and update Dangbei Assistant with one click!

Dangbei TV Assistant for Android TV | apk download

Last edited by a moderator:

Sofia123

Does it do anything though. I have run it and its found over 300Mb of files that can be cleared, then shut down my firestick. Rebooted and it again finds over 300Mb of files that can be cleared. I would love to know from someone with more knowledge than myself