Final Fantasy 7 Remake Game Review - A benchmark of Japanese RPG

Leonord D

The Final Fantasy series has been focusing on the two ways: strengthen plot performance and evolutionary system experience. In the previous works, Final Fantasy 2, 4 focus on plots. Final Fantasy 3, 5 focus on system. Final Fantasy 6 has taken both into account, and they haven't failed until Final Fantasy 10. In fact, the failures of Final Fantasy 12 and 13 are all due to the reduction and castration of the plot level caused by the rush to work. In addition to the collapse of the main line of the story, the deeper reason is that SE wasted too much energy on the so-called big map of the open world, which is obviously out of line for the system and human resources of Japanese enterprises.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake  Game Review - A benchmark of Japanese RPG

Final Fantasy the movie like linear progression of the plot determines that it is impossible to let you wander around the world unblocked. I'm not qualified to evaluate the Final Fantasy combat system, because I can't adapt to such a fierce and fast way of fighting, especially boss war. Fortunately, with easy and automatic options, players play traditional word games can also feel the charm of the game.

The performance of Final Fantasy Japanese RPG has achieved the highest level in the industry

All the scenes and conversations in the game are performed at a high level like the AC movies, and all kinds of obstacles, all kinds of details are full, the music of Barrett humming, and the sword turning victory of Claude arena. I don't believe that anyone who has played the original seriously will not feel these. To me, this remake is just a kind of completion of details.

Old story, new taste in Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Many people are concerned about that is the story of Final Fantasy 7 Remake really as officially published, only containing the content of midga? The answer is yes. The content of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake is quite substantial. It takes more than 35 hours a week to pass the customs. If you savor it slowly, the time will only be longer, not to mention the rich challenges and the two-week content. What's more, the extra dozens of hours of plot content is not water injection, but a rich expansion and refinement around the main line content of the original work, and a deeper excavation and description of the environment and composition of Shenluo company, disk city, various slums, as well as all the protagonists, supporting actors and even villains.

Compared with 23 years ago, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is like bringing the characters in the story to the film. In those days, the dialogue could only rely on the words of the Q version of the box villain. Now it has become a high-definition real scale role with full voice, comparable to CG. Final Fantasy 7 Remake can further shape these classic characters in a way that did not exist 23 years ago, through lens language, character action, tone and expression, and tell this complex and carved story.

When the final climax of the game comes to an end, you will understand as well as I do why the original group leaders of that year chose midga as the core of the whole plot of Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Because it can be said that it is the original source of power for the whole huge story. What happened here drives the character to take the next step in the future. 23 years later, the story of Final Fantasy was expanded and interpreted, which brought new vitality to the old story. In order to ensure the best experience, I hope that you can also play without being spoiled, go through the magnificent adventure story with the characters in the game in person, and then make your own judgment, which is not described here too much.