GTA5 Free on PC until May 21 and Assassin Mission Tips

Daniel

Epic confirmed that this week's free game for players is "Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA5)", which is available from now on to May 21. All players can get and download the game for free on PC. Here to introduce the GTA5 Martin's assassination mission, it is recommended to bring assault shotguns or conventional guns. Tyrant MK2 drosso, a violent vehicle or skull horse, can't be called Pegasus, but can still be called a mechanic.

GTA5 Assassin 1 sneak in but lazy to assassinate. It's over to fight and run. It's worth noting that there is a staircase to the top of the building behind the police station, on which a police helicopter will be painted.

GTA5 Assassin 2 the most difficult. I can sneak in, but I'm still lazy. I can let my teammates pull hatred at the door. If you enter, you can jump on the left. There's a ladder at the end of the sea. You can walk on the stairs to enter. There's a small boat at the left end of the original road.

GTA5 Assassin 3 smashes a crooked plane with a skull horse to make it explode, or throws a sticky bullet to blow it up.

GTA5 Assassinate 4, fight directly and then run away.

There will be a countdown after the first target is assassinated in assassination 5 when you play GTA5. There are two targets on the ground and two in the air. We can't use helicopters and don't do it without the advice of those two vehicles. However, Martin only provides condors without missiles.

GTA5 Assassin 6 is pure destruction, throw sticky bullet accurately. Suggestion 1,3,4,6, have tyrant MK2 or drosso, at will.

There is a team life, and as long as two people are still alive, they can complete the task, so don't die and don't make trouble for teammates.

Other contact jobs that only need one person to open can end up with one person alive.

The above is the introduction of GTA5 Martin assassination mission, hoping to help you.