How do I verify my home area for tv.youtube.com? Solved

Felia

Recently, there have been a lot of people complaining that they need their mobile phone to verify their youtube account when they login to youtube on their TV at home. Don't worry, this is normal. There are two ways for tv.youtube.com/verify location, that is to receive a text message or answer voice calls. Therefore, you need to have a phone number that you actually use.

How do I verify my home area for tv.youtube.com?

Why do I need to verify the tv.youtube location?​

By verifying your YouTube channel, you can get more features, such as you can upload videos longer than 15 minutes, add a custom thumbnail, or broadcasting live, etc.

Why do I need to verify the tv.youtube location?

How to verify tv.youtube locations?​

How to verify tv.youtube locations.png

1. First, make sure you have a real, working phone number.

2. Then, visit youtube.com/verify and choose how you'd like to receive the verification code: text message or phone call.

3. Now, select your country or region.

4. Finally, please fill in your phone number correctly, and click Get Verification Code.

Why can't I receive the verifying code?​

Why can't I receive the verifying code?

If you do not receive a verification code from YouTube, it may be that SMS messages from Google are not supported in your country or carrier. You can try to use the voice call to get the verification code, or try something else. In addition, if your phone has created more than two YouTube accounts, it may also fail to receive.