How to evaluate the game Assassin Creed Origin ?

Jannyferr

I bought Assassin Creed Origin out of my obsession with ancient Egyptian civilization. It turned out that it didn't disappoint me at all. It was full of surprises. The scenery of Assassin Creed Origin is really unforgettable. Whether it's the shadow of the sun on the pavement through the windows on the Roman courtyard wall, or the magnificence overlooking Alexandria, Giza, and Siva, or the illusions generated by walking in the Sahara and the disappearing ancient relics encountered when traveling on the sea floor, it gives people a sense of relaxed and happy satisfaction, not to mention the tranquility and vitality of the swamp village under the setting sun.

From the perspective of light and shadow rendering, Assassin Creed Origin can be said to be the most realistic and rich of all the games I have played. Assassin Creed Origin can not only shoot great scenery, but also take part in a very rich and accurate tour of ancient Egypt. It's great to be able to integrate into the life of ancient Egyptians, understand their life, production mode, know their technology, culture, religion, art, fashion, etc! It's more exciting than visiting the Metropolitan Museum! All kinds of NPC (including wildlife) will have unexpected interaction in Assassin Creed Origin.

What disadvantages in Assassin Creed Origin (no game can be perfect)?

1. The return of blood is a little fast, which doesn't feel very real;

2. I don't like Egypt after Ptolemy very much, and the Greek Romanized Egypt is not my favorite era;

3. The characters in the main story are a little too flat, and the freedom is not very high (the regional freedom is relatively high);

4. Connecting the future with the ancient I didn't really like this kind of design from the beginning (it was never through the powder).

But on the whole, Assassin Creed Origin is far beyond my expectation. In terms of gameplay, I won't go into details, because it's the first time to play Assassin's Creed series, without contrast. But I personally think it's very handy. In the back, it's a little too simple. But even so, I have basically completed all the regional tasks, locations, events and items. I hope the series of Assassin Creed can be procuduced with Asia, China, India, Japan versions and so on.