I Still Believe review: A song or a story can change a person forever

radiogaga

"I Still Believe" is a 2020 American music love movie, by Andrew Irvine, Jon Erwin, k. j. path, britt Robertson, adapted from the singer Jeremy Camp song "I Still Believe" the true story, the story about the dream of becoming a singer, a freshman students Jeremy meet loves the music girl in a concert, Melissa, two people fall in love immediately attracted to each other, but in life as Melissa is suffering from a terminal illness, How should two people face difficulties together, to meet the left of life?

For a long time, I have always believed that music is the best medium that can give films a completely different look and convey the emotions of the characters. No matter what type of film, as long as it is accompanied by a beautiful song or appropriate soundtrack, it is very easy to affect the audience's emotions. "I still believe" is a touching story about people facing terminal illness, combined with love and music, two invincible elements for thousands of years. It brings profound feelings and resonance to the audience through the mutual affection between the characters and the complementarity between them.

I Still Believe

"I Still Believe" adapted from a true story, although light is focused on the singer Jeremy in the Camp of the love and life experience is enough to make the audience most interested, but throughout the whole movie to music and love film, with the audience from him with his first wife Melissa know, fall in love at the end of the common fight against the disease of the motivational process, know Jeremy Camp early like "I Still Believe", "Right Here" and so on many singles creation background, It gives full play to the biggest advantage of a musical film that can tell a story with the context of the song and fully convey the mood changes and emotions of the characters.

"I Still Believe" infinite positive energy from the opening start out, under which songs and pictures of build, whether it is ready to Jeremy at university with my family, the interaction between bus scenery beautiful scenery outside the window, the campus student human rights, or successfully met his favorite singer jean-luc, and invited to attend the concert, saw the shining light in the eyes of the stage before the girls, Melissa, everything is so beautiful, but also is so, The sudden news that Melissa is terminally ill, in contrast to the previous good atmosphere, only highlights the core themes of "facing" and "believing" in the whole movie.

I will like the, Believe the love film ", is that although the film Jeremy feelings when you fall in love with each other and Melissa is not strong, lack the spark that makes a person enchanted, even two people because of the strong mutual friend Luke and fall into the rhythm of the quarrel contradictions also appears some drag, but in the movie after entering the focus of the "terminally ill" formally, in the face of dream to see a wider world without Melissa, Jeremy can be in a relationship has not yet been determined when persuasion, determined to accompany beside Melissa, With her own songs to give her the courage to try to live, this kind of real man behavior and unswerving love also gradually make the movie become wonderful and moving.

To sum up, although as a romantic movie, I Still Believe "is a bit too insipid love, and to strengthen the rhythm to master are getting a little hard to make this work, but in fact-based drama and the story has a very clear core, for the unknown provide an answer to a brave in the face of his own life, as a whole is Still enough to make people happy. Just like a song or a story can change a person's life forever, there is a meaning behind everything we do now. I think this is the theme that "I Still Believe" will ultimately convey to the audience.