My Xbox Consoles Collection- Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition added

akagi1945

Here are my My Xbox Consoles Collection, can you name their series? Let’s talk about the few Consoles I’ve bought, because I’m also considered a game obsolete, so I’ll buy the peripherals from the cheaper ones first. Since it was the first Consoles I touched, plus I had never played with the console, I felt like that at the time. I was not disappointed because I had no hope.

After that, I went to CHINAJOY once, in the live experience game area, there are a bunch of experience games with Xbox one handles, I took one at hand, my God? ? ? This Xbox console is too cool, right? ? ? The first is the shoulder button, which uses micro-motion, which is similar to the feedback feeling of a high-end mouse, accurate and refreshing.

Then there is the Xbox console rocker. Compared with my cheaper product, the damping feeling is much better. Although there is no obvious improvement of Xbox console, it still feels a lot more comfortable. The most powerful thing is the two trigger buttons on the back.

After all, the current Xbox consoles are still copied. I used a pressure-sensitive pad for the cheap controller. I need to squeeze it hard to make it have no paragraph effect. The trigger key of the Xbox is moderately elastic and has a large stroke. The driving artifact is simple! But the Xbox console is not without its shortcomings.

Now most computers need tanother receiver to use Xbox console The elite version I bought is also drunk without the receiver.If you want to buy a wired version, it is also recommended that you insert two batteries in the handle. The empty handle is too light and has no feel. as for other miscellaneous brands. . . Forget it, don't mention it