Philips HTL1520 user experience: This sound bar lifts you up

Lennon

Philips HTL1520 adopts the mainstream 2.1 sound channel layout, and the product is divided into two parts: sound bar and wireless subwoofer. This design with clear division of labor is not only flexible in use, but also convenient for users to reasonably plan space.

Let's take a look at the wireless subwoofer first. With the height of 225 mm, the whole body is composed and atmospheric black with the design of angular cube. The front is printed with the silver white LOGO of PHILIPS.

Philips HTL1520

On the back of the wireless subwoofer, you can see a huge 4.5-inch drive bass unit, which is the output guarantee of surging and shocking bass. Below are the audio cavity and the power interface.

Philips HTL1520

Having said the wireless subwoofer, let's move on to the sound bar. The overall design adopts the mainstream rectangle, which is about 96 cm long, 6 cm wide and 6 cm high. It is small in size, which can add a bit of fashion atmosphere wherever it is placed. The metal mesh mask in front of it has a sense of texture. The metal matte matte material of the top surface is still the continuation of philips' consistent calm and atmospheric minimalism. In addition to the logo, there is not much decoration, which is in line with my aesthetic view.

Philips HTL1520

On the right side of the front of the Philips HTL1520 sound bar, there are two kinds of connection logos, HDMI and bluetooth, and on the side are four function buttons, which are power on, signal source input and volume increase or decrease. As can be clearly seen from the picture below, the sound bar edges are rounded and the joints are just right. It can be seen that the product process and quality control are in place, which is also one of the reasons why I choose philips products.

In addition to the four function buttons on the sound bar, there is also a remote control, and I won't go into details if you look at the picture directly. The remote control can easily switch audio input mode, which is really super convenient. When you pose on the couch, you'll know why I love you.

Philips HTL1520

There are many functions of the remote control, but the cost is not high. The button function is designed at a glance, and the feedback of the touch of the button is very comfortable. The free battery ensures that you can experience the remote control as soon as you open the box.

The key back comes in a groove in the middle of the back that integrates HDMI ARC, 3.5mm audio, OPTICAL and a power interface. Intimate groove design, not only can accommodate too long wire, but also can ensure that the data line, power line interface is not prominent, that is, convenient to stick to the wall, but also to ensure that the interface is not easy to damage, should give a good opinion!

Philips HTL1520 sound bar, no matter from shape, material, or size, color, give a person a kind of comfortable feeling, on TV or through the wall to wall below, are easy to match the interior decoration and furniture, have also worry that the influence of TV ark items placed co-ordination, but now, it seems, has become in the sitting room of a fashionable element.

User experience

Three times five divided by two, minutes to assemble the sound bar, turn on the power, sound bar and subwoofer automatically complete the matching link. Unfortunately, in my home, there are no other optical fiber devices available except broadband. Therefore, the optical fiber access function of sound bar cannot be experienced. If you have the conditions, please remember to share your feelings after the experience.

For the rest of the input source selection, I recommend the HDMI interface, and the philips HTL1520 sound bar supports HDMI ARC TV audio return function for bidirectional correlation. However, I would like to make fun of the fact that there is no HDMI cable at random, which may not be a problem for most people, but after all, you have to take care of all consumers. Who can guarantee that there will be an extra HDMI cable at home for you to spare? This point is not considered properly, need to improve, minor comments. As for the 3.5mm interface, more devices can be considered to meet the different needs of users. It is also a conscientious design from the perspective of users.

Last edited: