Question About "Optimized For Series X/S"

nethan

Hello, I hope you are great and thanks for reading this. I've always been a PlayStation user but this generation of console I changed to Xbox but as the title of this VidMate post says, I have a question: All the games with the Optimized for Series X/S tag can only run in the internal storage/expasion card?

Last edited:

Mogens

Games labeled as "Optimized for Series X/S" can be played from either the internal storage or the official expansion card designed for the Xbox Series X/S. These games are optimized to take advantage of the next-gen hardware capabilities, offering enhanced graphics, faster load times, and other improvements.

While you can play these optimized games from an external USB drive for storage purposes, for the best performance and experience, it's recommended to run them from the internal SSD or the official expansion card. The high-speed storage solutions, like the internal SSD and the expansion card, ensure that the games can leverage the faster data transfer rates, reducing loading times and providing a smoother gaming experience.

In summary, while you have the flexibility to store these games on external drives, for optimal performance, consider running them from the internal storage or the official expansion card.